Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

It has been quite a year. Not much posting done, last one is back in September 2012 about a trip in July of the same year. Well, hopefully that will change this year - We did have a short trip in both October and November that I need to post about - I mean where else might you find pictures of the largest cedar rocking chair? OK, maybe on Texas Country Reporter, Good ole Bob Phillips beat me to it.
We have a few trips planned for this new year. I have a trip to California coming up - work related, but I am sure there will be a picture or two, a trip to Galveston, this one for pleasure and a trip to North Carolina and a jaunt up to spend a few days with my brother and his wife. Then I am sure we will have a few other trips sprinkled throughout the year.
I'll leave with a picture of a little fellow we met in Grapevine, Texas a few years ago - stumbled onto this one and thought you all might like to see it. Happy Travels!
Waiting for a handout

No comments:

Post a Comment