Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

The first post

Seems that everyone has a blog these days. A place to share information about their life, thoughts, dreams(?). So, I figured that I would start one. Of course if it turns out like my daily journal, nothing much will be posted and this will go by the wayside.
Probably use this mostly to keep friends and family updated on what is going on - since we don't use Facebook or Twitter, this might be the easiest way.
Don't have the comments turned on, but when I do, they will be moderated so those that are negative can be dealt with efficiently. You will soon see this blog on the grossie.net website, as soon as I get the domain information setup properly.
We will keep some photographs on the site and try and change them or add to them on a fairly consistent basis. I have a lot of photographs, most stored on the computer at home, but some spread across the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment